Sunday, November 3, 2013

A message from Ayatollah Boroujerdi (POC)

These excerpts from different messages translated by this Blogger dedicated to Ayatollah Boroujerdi (our adopted Prisoner of Conscious) on the occasion of his eight years in prison. 

"Greetings of the meek to the Almighty who at no time neglected to caress his creatures; the Almighty who neither commanded violence, nor ever sent forth a prophet to abuse believers, and whose commandments were not ordained for inhumanity..............."


"“Never will the articulate calendar of history forget my annihilation for having exposed the nature of political Islam and for standing up to the monarchic Mullahs..................”

"As I begin my eighth year as a prisoner of dictators, I would like to briefly look back at the theory behind these inexcusable and irrefutable crimes and I will search my mind for the account of all that has happened......................."


Mr. Kazemeini-Boroujerdi’s message on the occasion of the eighth year of the storming of his home and arrest of his supporters

Translated and edited by: Banafsheh zand 




No comments:

Post a Comment